CODX (CO-DIAGNOSTICS, INC.)
Score: 89.39 out of 100.00*
* My scoring formula, for details see below.
- Co-Diagnostics Inc scores highest in industry (Biotechnology), taking into account its valuation, profitability, growth and health.
- 89.39 also represents one of the best scores out of 4969 companies screened
- Based on infromation from news outlets, social media and analysts recommendations, CODX is overall viewed as a valuable stock
- In my opinion, relatively strong fundamentals and position in the market make this small company a reasonable candidate for further research and a potential mid-term investment (min. 6 months)
Co-Diagnostics, Inc. engages in the development and innovation of molecular tools for detection of infectious diseases, liquid biopsy for cancer screening, and agricultural applications. Its diagnostics systems enable very rapid, low-cost, molecular testing for organisms and genetic diseases by automating historically complex procedures in both the development and administration of tests. The company was founded by Brent C. Satterfield and Dwight H. Egan on April 18, 2013 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.