The presented below ten names from the Technology sector were selected with a couple of criteria:
- Piotroski F-Score (TTM) > 6 (this measures the overall health of a company)
- Altman Z-Score (TTM) > 1.8 (1.8 is a threshold below which a stock is believed to have 80% chances of bankruptcy within two years)
- Mean analysts rating is > 4.0; in the ratings, 1 stands for Strong Sell and 5 means Strong Buy recommendation
- The number of analysts that assessed the stock > 4
Presented is also the short ratio (Short %), which indicates the number of shares that investors sell short over the average daily volume of the stock.
Each numeric parameter is marked with a color: towards green if considered to be advantageous and towards red if below expectations.
See some other screens from the investing-scientist, e.g.:
- 18 healthy stocks that recovered from Altman Z-Score Distress Zone
- Thirteen stocks from Basic Matrials sector to add to your watchlist
- 39 stocks with consistently high Piotroski F-Score
- Fifty buy candidates with nice fundamentals, judging from valuation, profitability, growth and health
- Top nineteen stocks from the Healthcare sector
The calculations were done in Python using data purchased from eodhistoricaldata.com (this is a referral link: if you register, I might earn $5).
Enjoy and feel free to comment!